EXIN Agile Scrum Master Training and Certification
The Agile Scrum Master is aimed at managerial professionals in the fields of IT project management, software development, business management and IT service management. Scrum methodology and agile project management are also increasingly being adopted in other areas to enable all kinds of teams.
The Agile way of thinking is best known in the field of software development, but the principles are increasingly being applied in other types of projects. Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in an Agile context and who have the ambition to facilitate a Scrum Team by assuming the role of a Scrum Master.
Requirements for certification
- Successful completion of the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam.
- Accredited EXIN Agile Scrum Master training, including completion of the Practical Assignments.
Knowledge of Scrum terminology, for instance through the EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation exam, is strongly recommended.
- Agile Concepts
- Continuously Improving the Process
- Other Agile Frameworks
- Scrum Master Responsibilties and Commitment
- Coaching the Team and Mediating
- The Role of the Product Owner and the Development Team
- Writing and Maintaining the Product and Sprint Backlog
- Agile Planning
- Agile Estimation
- Tracking and Communication Progress
- Staying in Control
- Scaling Agile Projects
- Suitability of Agile for different Types of Projects
- Agile Administration in Tooling and Tool Integration
- Introducing Agile
- Agile Requirements and Proper Environment
- Agile Scrum Master Exam preparation
The certification exam is a multiple-choice test consisting of 40 questions that must be answered within 90 minutes. No materials are allowed (closed books), 26 out of 40 points (65%) must be achieved.
The exam can be done either online using the EXIN remote proctoring system (candidates will be provided a voucher code and a short how-to-use-manual) or paper-based directly onsite following the training. The trainer will then invigilate the exam directly after the training has finished (at the end of the 2nd training day).
The Fee for the „EXIN Agile Scrum Master Examination“ €300,- excl. VAT is not included in der course cost. This exam can also be taken online if desired for an additional flat rate of
€ 50,- excl. VAT.
WienT 19.07.2021 09:00 Uhr
2 Days- course Code ASM_E
(9 am - 5 pm)
€ 1.095,- excl. VAT.