EXIN Agile Scrum Product Owner Training and Certification
Scrum Product Owner
Agile Scrum Product Owner focuses on bringing value to the customer and value for the business, through Agile project management techniques. This certification is especially suitable for professionals working in the areas of project management, software development, IT service management and business management.
The Agile way of thinking is best known in the field of software development, but the principles are increasingly being applied in other types of projects and it is fast becoming a regular project management technique. Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. The Product Owner role focuses on bringing value for the customer and value for the business, through Project Management techniques.
In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in the areas of Project Management, Software development, IT Service Management and Business Management.
- Successful completion of the EXIN Agile Scrum Product Owner exam.
- Successful completion of an accredited EXIN Agile Scrum Product Owner training, including completion of the Practical Assignments.
Knowledge of Scrum terminology, for instance through the EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation exam, is strongly recommended.
- Agile Concepts
- Tasks and Responsibilities of the Product Owner Role
- The Role of the Scrum Master and the Development Team
- From the Product Vision to the Product Backlog
- User Stories (incl. Epics, Non-Functional and Functional Requirements)
- Creating Sprint Backlogs
- Tracking and Communicating Progress
- Staying in Control and Delivering
- Scaling Agile Projects
- Suitability of Agile for different Types of Projects
- Managing Complex Product and Service Backlogs
- Adding Business Value to the Project
- Acting as the Voice of the Customer
- Agile Scrum Product Owner Exam preparation
The certification exam is a multiple-choice test consisting of 40 questions that must be answered within 90 minutes. No materials are allowed (closed books), 26 out of 40 points (65%) must be achieved.
The exam can be done either online using the EXIN remote proctoring system (candidates will be provided a voucher code and a short how-to-use-manual) or paper-based directly onsite following the training. The trainer will then invigilate the exam directly after the training has finished (at the end of the 2nd training day).
The Fee for the „EXIN Agile Scrum Product Owner Examination“ €330,- excl. VAT is included in course costs (one attempt). This exam can also be taken online if desired for an additional flat rate of € 50,- excl. VAT.
Termin: Ask for an appointment
2 Days- course Code ASPO_E (9 am - 5 pm)
€ 1.780,- excl. VAT.