ITIL® Foundations - Course language English
IT Service Management based on ITIL® Basic course
ITIL® is the best known and commonly used 'da-facto-standard' for IT Service Management. 2011 Edition, the latest version, follows a service lifecycle concept, that offers practices for the five stages in the lifecycle of IT services. The ITIL® Foundation training gives participants a good overviews and basic understanding on the processes, its corresponding roles and the functions. Based on the five core publications Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement the concept of the service lifecycle is explained.
In addition, participants are well prepared for the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
IT-manager, IT-decision makers, IT-Consultants, IT-experts of all support-levels, Service Desk staff, staff managing IT infrastructure.
Basic IT skills and fundamentals Process Management.
- Overview: Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy: Strategy Generation, Service Portfolio Management, Financial Management for IT Services, Demand Management, Business Relationship Management
- Service Design: Design Coordination, Service Catalogue Management, Capacity Management, Availability Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Information Security Management, Supplier Management, Service Level Management
- Service Transition: Transition Planning & Support, Change Management, Service Asset & Configuration Management, Release & Deployment Management, Service Validation & Testing, Evaluation, Knowledge Management
- Service Operations: Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Access Management
- Continual Service Improvement: The 7 Step Improvement Process
In general, we highly recommend ordering the training including corresponding exam. Costs of certification „ITIL® Foundation“ in the course fee not included. Costs of certification 250,- Euro excluding VAT.
Termin: Termin auf Anfrage
3 days- courscode ITILF3
(09:00 - 17:00)
€ 990,- excluding VAT